Collision by K.A. Sterritt



Release Date: 10.08.2015



Synopsis:

Their lives were destined to collide.

Juliette Salinger lives her life entirely on her mother’s terms. Everything from what she wears to who she dates is determined by what is deemed appropriate for their social standing. 

Look a little closer.

Juliette isn’t cut out for that life. She lives for moments of reckless abandon to escape the crushing pressure of never being good enough.

Leo Ashlar appears to live his life entirely on his own terms. He’s a bartending bachelor and undefeated fight club champion. 

Look a little closer.

He’s haunted by a tragic past and hides his demons even from those he loves.

When Juliette’s duplicit worlds collide with the handsome and untouchable Leo, both are impacted in ways they couldn’t foresee. Juliette’s life begins to unravel. Can Leo help her build a new one, or will his past be their ultimate demise?



Review:



I liked this book a lot. It was as good as my bookfriends told me and I'm sorry I've waited so long before to read it.

I've read every page paying attention to every little detail trying to find out all the characters' secrets and when I was almost sure I've sorted everything out the author surprised me with that ending.

Leo,our Hero, is sweet and bloody hot and he is my favorite character throughout all the story.

I didn't like the heroine, Juliette, at the beginning but she grew on me chapter after chapter.
I can't really wait to read the sequel of this story.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott