First Came You by Faith Andrews



Release Date: 05.05.2015





Synopsis:

First comes a nickel,

Then comes a shove,
Then comes loss only conquered by his love. 



This is the story of my first true love. The story of how the boy next door protected me, became my best friend, stole my heart, and rescued me from my darkest despair.





Review:








I really liked this book.

First Came You tells Gabby and Tommy's journey towards their Happily Ever After.They met when they are just two kids but their special love survives year after year also when they have to deal with some nasty difficulties that life throws at them.

Faith Andrews delivered such a sweet and heartbreaking story.

While reading it I've had so many different emotions...I'm hooked and can't wait to start the next book in the series.
















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone