On Higher Ground by Melissa Collins



Release Date: 05.18.2016






Synopsis:

When there’s no peace after war…

When there’s no solace after death…

When there’s only pain and suffering…

Anxiety and loss…

All you can hope to find is something more…

Something that makes you whole and complete

Something that puts you

On Higher Ground




Review:





I wanted to read this sequel since I've read On Solid Ground and I wasn't disappointed.
I really liked Dax and Beck love story that I did need this beautiful long epilogue.

Our two sweet guys still have to overcome some issues in order to reach their happiness and enjoy the rest of their life together as a family.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone