Falling Sweetly by Aidan Willows


Release Date: 09.19.2016




Synopsis:

ANNIKA

My life has been odd lately.
I’ve been looking for love.
I’m not sure what it’s supposed to look like, but I’ve been looking for it.
Date after date with awful losers has not left me with much hope.
Also, Jacob Jameson, the man I’ve had a stupid crush on, asked me to help him with his restaurant.
I foolishly said yes. 
Let the months of awkwardness commence.

JACOB

The girl I like keeps avoiding me.
My restaurant has been sabotaged.
The reputation that I’ve worked so hard to achieve is in ruins. 
So overall, my life is not great right now.
I’m pretty sure Annika Abbott, object of my affections, is the key to reviving my business. 
I’m done patiently waiting for her to come around to the idea of us being together.
Now I just have to figure out how to make her fall for me…

Annika Abbott is socially awkward, shy, kind and looking for love. She’s not embarrassed to admit it. She is, however, rather embarrassed by the freak show parade her latest set of dates have been. Annika has often been told she’s too nice for her own good, which is probably how she’s ended up agreeing to work on Jacob’s restaurant with him, after stealthily avoiding her (supposedly) unrequited crush for months.

Jacob Jameson is pretty sure he’s met the girl of his dreams. The only problem is she keeps evading him. Casual stalking seemed to help his brother land his fiancé, however, Jacob is a busy guy and stalking is a hard thing to work into a daily schedule. It’s a good thing he’s efficient. Killing two birds with one stone seems like a solid plan; get Annika to help him create a winning menu at his restaurant and persuade her to give him a chance. 

Now, if only he knew how to go about winning the woman’s affections.

Review:



I've enjoyed this second installment as much as the first one.
Falling Sweetly was a really nice and easy read with so many cute and most of the time hilarious characters you'd like to read more about them.

Niki,our heroine, is a very shy woman and I can relate to most of her insecurities .Jake,our Hero,always succeeded to put a smile on my face. I loved how he pursued the woman he liked.

The story pace was perfect. It wasn't rushed and it was believable and compelling. 

I will wait not so patiently for Aidan Willow next book.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone