Wrong by Jana Aston


Release Date: 10.07.2015



Synopsis:

I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.


Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.



But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?



Review:


I really enjoyed this book.It's a light,funny and quick read without any drama.

You can feel this is a debut novel because the right plot and the good characters are there but they aren't developed too well.

I really hope to read more from this author...maybe Everly needs a book as soon as possible.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone