Balance Check by M.E. Carter


Release Date: 08.18.2017



Synopsis:

Life has a funny way of throwing you off balance.

Take me for example. I spent years in a bad marriage with a self-serving ass, only to have the love of my life show up when I least expected him. Greg helped me on my journey of self discovery and taught me that, no, I’m not perfect. But I’m perfectly me.  It was an amazing journey.

We laughed hard. We loved even harder.

And then he was suddenly and cruelly ripped away from me by the unclenching jaws of fate.

Ok, so it wasn’t that dramatic. And I really need to stop watching the Investigation Channel.

But now Greg is back and as it turns out, re-incorporating someone into your life isn’t that easy. Between jobs, kids, and barely-there friendships, life and love can be messy. Making it all work is a balancing act.

But we’re determined to get it in check.


Review:


Balance Check was a nice quick read.

It was an enjoyable experience and I was really happy to meet again these bunch of characters so soon.
My heart broke for Elena and Greg at the end of the first book but this second installment healed all my wounds,giving me a really enterteining epilogue.

I really hope to read more about this series because there are still some interesting characters to be told.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone