Even the Score by Beth Ehemann


Release Date: 09.06.2016



Synopsis:

Single dad Andy Shaw loves his job as a sports agent, with one exception: it doesn’t leave him much time for his kids. No parent likes being sidelined, so Andy decides to hire someone to share the workload. But when one of the hottest agents in the industry applies, Andy knows that this deal is definitely trouble.

Danicka Douglas works her butt off, but being an attractive woman in a testosterone-heavy industry isn’t exactly a cakewalk. She guards her professional reputation fiercely, which means no crushing on her gorgeous boss. But the more they ignore that sexy little spark, the more it sizzles…

Just when it looks like romance might be in the game plan, Dani is threatened by a stalker with dark intentions. To keep her safe, Andy must cross the line between professional and very personal…because this time, he’s playing for keeps.


Review:



I didn't know what to expect from this story after I've met Andy in the previous books in the series but I have had a good time knowing him and his kids better.

I loved Andy,he is a great man and an amazing father...he was unlucky in the wife department but he fixed that problem getting a divorce and becoming a single dad.
I was so glad fate put on his way the beautiful Danicka, and even if their journey didn't start under the best of luck I've appreciated how our Hero take care of her.

I've read all Beth Ehemann's books because I like her writing and plots and she can always make me fall in love with her characters at the first page.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone