Perfect Match by Lila Monroe


Release Date: 11.13.2017



Synopsis:

I have sixty days to make this maverick billionaire fall in love… with somebody else! 

Jack Callahan has the hottest smile in tech. And as for his ass…ets - well, there’s a reason he’s the biggest playboy in town. But thanks to douche-bro investors and my snake of a college nemesis (don’t ask), he’s also my last shot to take my new dating app from kick-ass idea to world-conquering, million-dollar reality. 

There’s just one problem: he doesn’t believe you can make a program for love. 

With my future on the line, I set him a challenge: if I can use the app to find his soulmate, he’ll invest in my company. Simple, right? 

Wrong.

It turns out, Jack’s cocky attitude pushes my buttons - in all the sexiest, most infuriating ways. My research tells me he’s the absolute worst guy in the world for me… so why can’t I keep my hands off him? 

And with my deadline approaching fast, how will I choose between my big break - or a broken heart?

Review:



I enjoyed this quick and light read but it isn't a surprise for me to like Lila Monroe's rom-coms.

McKenna and Jack are a good couple of characters with a fiery attraction for each other but their business relationship prevent them from acting on their chemistry.
Jack doesn't believe in true love but after McKenna insistence he decides to give a chance to her new dating app and her love algorithm and maybe he will finally change his mind finding his perfect match.

I recommend to read this story when you are in the mood for a light,sexy and funny time.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone