Hot Daddy by Lila Monroe


Release Date: 04.02.2018



Synopsis:

Playboy CEO, Cal McAdams, lives life in the fast lane: hot women, hotter deals, and… a fake fiancee? I signed on to help reform his reckless image and win custody of his god-children, but I wasn’t expecting to come face-to-face (and mouth-to-mouth) with my wild Vegas hook-up from three years ago.

AKA, 6”3 of tanned muscle, sharp suits, and ‘undress me’ eyes.
AAKA, the best thigh-clenching, bed-shaking sex of my life.
AAAKA, the man who couldn’t be more off-limits if he had a uranium belt wrapped around his, um, assets. 

I’ve never been one to break the rules, but Cal has me wanting to rip them up - and roll around naked on the scrap paper. But with just three weeks to turn this bachelor into a DILF, can we keep our crazy chemistry from derailing his plans? Or will gold-digging relatives, rambunctious pre-teens, and a little thing called love leave us both crashed out of the race? 

Review:



Billionaire Bachelors is definitely becoming my favorite series written by Lila Monroe.
Hot Daddy was an enjoyable story that gave me a very good time.

I couldn't stop read about these charaters.
Cal,hot billionaire, is desperate to find a fake fiancèe who will give him a more serious image in order to win his god-children custody so he meets Jules,a beautiful and smart woman,who will help him but maybe that's not enough.

Read this fast paced,lovely novel to know how it ends...you won't regret it!!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott