Honor by Andi Jaxon & AJ Alexander


Release Date: 06.27.2018


Synopsis:

Logan has been running from a death bed promise for years, but he’s finally decided to face his fears and claim his forever. Now all he has to do is convince her to take another chance on love. 

Katie buried her husband and made peace with never finding a love that strong again. But when a smooth talking cowboy asks her to dance, fireworks explode, leaving them both desperate for more. 

However, their happiness is darkened by a secret – the secret of who he really is.


Review:


Honor was a very quick read I've finished it in one sitting.

Logan is a beautiful man inside out and an amazing Hero,Katie is a sweet woman.They met at a bar and they felt connected instantly but could they lose all their fears and hesitancies in order to fall in love?

I've enjoyed this story,even if I would have liked to know more about the past of the characters.
The fast paced flow kept me on my toes from start to end,I was really curious to know Katie and Logan fate,but at times I felt it too rushed.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone