Miss Behave by Nikky Kaye


Release Date: 07.10.2018



Synopsis:

BEHAVING IS OVERRATED.

When he stormed into my office and said I owed him a date, I thought he was crazy. Okay, crazy and hot. But I couldn’t help it that my advice column blocked his, uh, rooster.

Good girls like me aren’t supposed to fall for dirty-talking men with smoldering eyes and hidden tattoos—especially since now that we’re working together.

If you can call going on blind double dates and researching adult toy stores work…

Why did I want to be a good girl, again?

Review:


I really enjoyed reading Miss Behave,a nice,light hearted and sexy read.

Lizzie and Ash are two advice columnists for two rival web magazine until their bosses decide to merge putting our main characters's work on the line.At this point Miss Behave and A Guy's Guy engage in a "battle" for the best adivices.

Nikky Kaye wrote a good love-hate office romance,one of my favorite trope, with two main characters that have so much chemistry that will make every reader hot and bothered.
This is the first book I've read from this author but it wonì't be the last.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone