First and Forever by Jay McLean

 


Release Date: 07.12.2019



Synopsis:

There are no more goodnight kisses. 

No knocks on windows.

No lengthy text messages.

No late-night phone calls. 

And no game day balloons. 
There’s just Connor.

And Ava.

Existing in a world filled with nothing but heartache.

While searching the darkness for glimmers of hope.

Because with hope, comes magic.

And magic is forever.


Review:


First and Forever begins where Heartache and Hope finished so you need to start from the first book to get the awesomeness of this duet.

I was so emotionally involved in Ava and Connor's story that I've read this novel in one sitting and I've kept my fingers crossed for them to get their happily ever after.
I'm so glad to have witnessed the growth of these characters page after page, I appreciated their strength to overcome every hurdle life put on their ways.

I suggest to read these books to people that want to feel all the angst of a young and troubled love and they aren't scared to cry for some fictional characters.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone