Little Lies by H. Hunting




Release Date: 11.16.2020



Synopsis:

I don’t want you. 
You mean nothing to me.
I never loved you.

I turned my words into swords.
And I cut her down.
Shoved the blade in and watched her fall.
I said I’d never hurt her, and I did.

Years later, I’m faced with all the little lies, the untruths, the false realities, the damage I inflicted, when all I wanted was to indulge my obsession.

Lavender Waters is the princess in the tower. Even her name is the thing fairy tales are made of.

I used to be the one who saved her. Over and over again.
But I don’t want to save her anymore.
I just want to pretend the lies are still the truth.


Review:



I've loved the Pucked series and I didn't want to miss out on those characters' kids so I read this book as soon as possible.


Little Lies was an emotional roller coaster, I was sucked in the story from the first chapter and I felt the characters' anguish deep into my bones, but I assure you there are also tons of funny scene that gave me relief and comfort.


Lavender, Alex and Violet's daughter, was a shy little girl and after a shocking episode she suffered of panic attacks and and anxiety. Kodiac, Rook and Lainey's son, had a very active mind he had OCD and a hero complex. They had a special connection, they were dependent on each other until he went to live far from her and never looked back.

Years later Lavender had enough of being coddled and protected by her family and she decided to go to college, here she meets Kodiac again and he treats her really awfully but she isn't the little shy girl anymore so she gives back as much as she gets.

Will they rebuild their friendship or is their relationship irreparably damaged?


I loved to follow Lavender and Kodiac's journey, I was fascineted by their troubled minds perfectly depicted by the author. H. Hunting made an excellent work with the main and the supporting characters, every single personality perfectly blends in the story.


I think this story is a great start to a new amazing series written by H. Hunting, I can't wait to read more about these characters.





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott