The Pact by Natalie Wrye

 


Release Date: 09.18.2020


Synopsis:

SAWYER
I’m a baseball player with a habit of sleeping with the wrong women.

Just never thought my best friend’s assistant would be one of them.

Giving shy, inexperienced Naomi Silva the best orgasm of her life hadn’t been on my agenda. But fixing my own screwed up love life is.

Unfortunately, my one night with Naomi has convinced her that I can be her bedroom guide—a dating guru to show her the ropes.

I decide I’m game…as long as we keep our little arrangement a secret.

But what happens when my teachings are a little too good? What happens when the only player on the field I want Naomi using her new tricks on…is me?

Review:


The Pact is a good enemies to lovers story, one of my favourite genre written by one of my favourite author.  

Sawyer is a baseball player and Naomi is his best friend's and teammate's assistant. He has a lot of conquests under his belt, he doesn't like commitment while she is a reserved and strict woman. As you can imagine they are not the best of friends, they can't stand each other but they are attracted from each other.
Naomi is off limits to him but when he sees her with her hands into her panties every promise to stay away is off. Will they find a way to know each other without kill each other?

I've enjoyed this story, I've laughed, I've shed some tears and I cheered for Sawyer and Naomi, because they are perfect for each other and they deserve to be happy.
I didn't like Sawyer in the previous book but he redeemed himself in this one and he conquered me with his love for Johnny Cash music.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop