Private Player by Louise Bay

 


Release Date: 07.27.2021



Synopsis:


The first time I meet Madison Shore, I’m greeted by her knickers. She’s upside down and trying to untangle herself from my chair at a wedding.

I get to see a whole lot more of her later that night.

The second time I meet Madison Shore is in my London office. Turns out she’s a journalist writing an article about me.

To keep control of my company, I need to convince people I’m more serious about business than my playboy reputation suggests. Madison holds my future in her hands.

Now I just need to convince the woman I took to bed on Saturday night that I'm not the player everyone thinks I am.



Review:

I've enjoyed this new Louise Bay novel very much.
The flow of the story was perfect, it's gripping from the start and fast paced, so you don't get bored but at the same time you're curious about the main characters' relationship.

Nathan Cove, a famous CEO, and Madison Shore, a journalist, meet at a wedding, they sit at the same table and they ended the evening in the same bed. When they say each other goodbye the morning after they don't know that fate will make them meet again, in a more delicate and less fun situation. Madison gets the chance to prove her value as a journalist, leaving behind her mother's shadow as a gossip columnist, she has to write an article for THE POST to show to the world the real Nathan Cove. Nathan accepted to be shadowed by a journalist to show the shareholders of his company that he isn't the dissolute man they think but he is the best asset to his company. Will they be able to work together ignoring their physical attraction?

I really liked Nathan and Madison characters and their dynamics. I particularly appreciated Nathan, he is an assertive and successful man but he doesn't need to over show his power, in the bedroom and in the boardroom. I loved Madison tenacity to go after her dream job and succeed without losing her integrity.
Their relationship is steamy, as expected from Louise Bay's stories, and meaningful. Madison can see Nathan for what he really is since the beginning and that made me cheer for their happily ever after from the first chapter till the end.

I adored the supporting characters and I can't wait to read more about them in their brand new series.

Don't miss this book, it's a pleasure to read and it is hotter than a Summer day in South Italy.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone