Shenanigans by Sarina Bowen

 





Synopsis:


What I meant to do in Vegas: Let my hair down for once and celebrate winning a medal at my first women’s hockey all-stars competition.

What I actually did: Got senior prom drunk and woke up married to Brooklyn’s star winger, the great Neil Drake.

He’s the heir to a billion dollars, and I barely survived my childhood. Our friendship is based strictly only on hockey, takeout food and smack talk.

And now holy matrimony. Although we both know it can’t last, especially once his evil family gets wind of our Vegas shenanigans…

Contains: Meddling teammates, meddling parents, ugly jewelry and a pretend-kiss that nearly sets the world on fire.


Review:





What could go wrong drinking a little more than usual in Las Vegas? You wake up half naked in a bed next to the guy who annoys you more than anyone in the World. This is how Charli and Neil's story begins and what a great journey it was.

Neil and Charli are both hockey players and that is the only thing they have in common. They come from different worlds, Neil has always had a comfortable life, while Charli had always fought to make ends. Neil is easygoing and Charli is uptight, their bantering is epic and their chemistry is steamy.

I liked the main characters, but Neil a little more until I've known Charli better, she's had a troubled youth and that explain why she is so distrusty. Their story is enjoyable, I grew attached to them and I wished for their happily ever after.

I look forward to reading more of Sarina Bowen's works and to see these character and the Brooklyn men and women teams again.









Release Date: 03.15.2022






























Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay