Delayed Penalty by Jami Davenport


 





Synopsis:


Jasper:
I ran away from my family, my upbringing, my background, and her. I made hockey my sole purpose in life and mended my broken heart. We were divorced years ago. Imagine my shock when I find out I'm wrong--about everything.


Blaire:
I've dedicated myself to being a world-class dressage rider at the expense of the only man I've ever loved. When I discover our divorce was never finalized, I go to Seattle to rectify the mistake only to realize I've never stopped loving him.


Our disastrous marriage will be over in three months. There's one problem--do we want it to be?




Review:



Delayed Penalty is book seven in the Scoring series, it could be read as a sand-alone, and so far I've enjoyed every book Jami Davenport published.

Jasper is a hockey player, Blaire is a dressage rider, they married at a very young age when they weren't so keen to take into accounts of the needs of the other, so their marriage derailed after only one year. Now years passed and they weren't in each other life for a long time until they have to reunite to legally divorce. Will they be still annoyed by the other or will they try to revive their relationship?

Jasper and Blaire have an amazing chemistry but out of the bed they have a lot of problems.
I've appreciated the characters development, I was so glad to see they work through their issues and finally they find a way to balance their different interests in order to get their happily ever after.
Blaire is my favourite character, she has to find the strength to survive on her own, and she doesn't discourage at the first sign of trouble.

If you like second chance romances I recommend this book.




Release Date: 03.31.2022







Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak