May Recap

 




May was a slow reading month for me, most of the nights after work I was too tired to read, fortunately there were weekends and I could read till I was satisfied.




On May I've read 7 books:





- Wild At Heart by Stacy Gold πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Wild About You by Rebecca Jenshak πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- A Real Cowboy Always Comes Home by Stephanie Rowe πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Sweet Love And Country Roads by Camilla Isley πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Lord Of Worth by Philippa Jane Keyworth πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- A Thousans Moments by Kelly Moran πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Jingle Bells In June by Rosie Green πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž




Wild At Heart by Stacy Gold is my Book Of The Month because I adored the naturalist trip through the Pacific Crest Trail.







For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Must Read prompt I've read two excellent ARCs:


- Wild At Heart by Stacy Gold
-A Thousands Moments by Kelly Moran


Let me know if you have read any of them.

That's all!!

See you
xx
Fede.



























Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay