Hating The Player by Rebecca Jenshak

 





Synopsis:

Gavin Leonard is the worst.
He lives in the best party house off campus at Valley U, overrun by jocks galore.
I live next door, watching Jane Austen adaptations with my sketchbook in hand.
He stays on his side of the fence.
I stay on mine.
Now we're accidentally on a camping trip together, but there's only one tent left.

Gavin Leonard is the worst.
And he's the last guy who broke my heart.



Review:




Violet and Gavin hate each other, but is it true?
They went out for a while until Gavin cheated on her and he lost her. Now Violet tries to avoid him but it's really difficult when he is her neighbour.

Violet and Gavin story was so perfect and entertaining, once I've started to read it I couldn't stop. I loved them and I appreciated the way they slowly rekindle their friendship.
It's so funny to see Violet, our strong and stubborn heroine, accepting that Gavin is not mean and that she still loves him. Gavin wounded Violet in the past making some bad decision, but now he makes everything he can to redeem himself and to gain her trust again, and you cannot not to root for him.

Rebecca Jenshak wrote a beautiful and refreshing story, she made me swooning and cheering for these characters.

I highly recommend to get this book, I'm going to reread it soon.


Release Date: 09.20.2022



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay