Scoring The Player by Rebecca Jenshak

 





Synopsis:


Valley U’s hottest QB has heard in detail how I want to climb him like a tree.
One viral video and my life as a wallflower is over.
Felix Walters knows exactly how I feel about him—so does everyone else on campus.
It was supposed to be a private conversation between friends.
Now I’m the butt of every joke and everywhere I turn all eyes are on me.
It’s every shy girl’s nightmare.
Except now the hottest guy on campus wants to be my fake boyfriend.
Six weeks. Just pretend.
I’m a wallflower fake dating Valley U's hottest player.

Review:





A shy heroine and a kind hero, I'm sold!
Rebecca Jenshak delivered a nice, humorous and spicy novel, I didn't want to put down.

Scoring The Player brings us back to the Valley U campus, the parties, the hot jocks and the beautiful girls that capture their hearts.

Dahlia Brady is attracted to the famous quaterback Felix Walters, she never had the courage to talk to him, even when he tried to spark a conversation. But at the begin of the new academic year a video where Dahlia speaks highly and lustfully of Felix is posted on the net, and now she has to overcome her embarrassment and speak to him.

I loved every moment of Felix and Dahlia's story. I already knew I would have liked Dahlia, her timid personality is akin to mine. I felt bad for her misadventure, that put her on the spot, but I adored how Felix helped her, putting her at ease crowded party after crowded party. Felix surprised me, becoming my favourite hero of this series. He is a very sweet guy, he understands Dahlia and never push her to do something she isn't comfortable to do.

I've had a good time reading this book and I highly recommend it.








Release Date: 05.23.2023















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak