Not About Love by Hilaria Alexander


Release Date: 08.18.2016


Synopsis:

Strong and independent,
Wrong for each other in every way.
But the heat, the passion, the pull.
Undeniable.
Irresistible.
When we were together,
The chaos turned to desire,
Need.
Bliss.
I was his.
He was mine.
For the time-being.
Different countries.
Different worlds.
Just sex.
No strings attached.
That's how Boyd Rivers wanted it.
And exactly how I liked it.

But sometimes, fate has other plans...
Can it really be not about love?

**Not About Love is the second book in the "This Love" series, but can be read as a standalone.**

Review:


I've really enjoyed this story.It is interesting and entertaining from beginning to end.

I have to admit while I liked Ella and Lou's journey, I adored Boyd and Ally's even more...their phisical chemistry and funny bantering make their story a perfect summer read.

Hilaria Alexander writing is so easy to read that you will finish this book in no time and it will leave you greedy to read more.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone