Draw Play by Tia Lewis


Release Date: 09.05.2016


Synopsis:

Jake 

I can’t believe my coach assigned me a tutor. I’m all that on the field and between the sheets—who cares about my stupid grades? 

But Claire doesn’t treat me like I’m dumb. When we’re not busy fighting, she actually encourages me. And with those sexy curves of hers, I know just how to thank her. 

Claire 

I hate football players, but I need the money. Jake is just as cocky and arrogant as the worst of them … but his touch sets me on fire. 

I have to believe he’s different, that he won’t use me and break my heart. Because I can’t stop wanting him. I just hope I survive the ride.



Review:



I enjoyed this story so much I would have liked to read a longer epilogue because I'm greedy and I didn't want to leave these characters.

Claire and Jake,our main characters,are really different from each other, a nerd girl the first and a jock the second, but sometimes looks can be deceiving and there is a lot more worth to know about a person than what you can see at the first sight.
I've really appreciated to see how their relationship developped. I loved their bantering and their sexual chemistry.

The plot was nothing new or surprising but Tia Lewis with her writing was able to catch my attention since the beginning and page after page I grew attached to these characters and their journey.





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone