An Imperfect Engagement by Alyssa Drake


Release Date: 03.24.2017



Synopsis:

Kidnapped by the man who murdered her father, nearly beaten to death and severely poisoned; so far, Samantha Hastings’ engagement to Lord Benjamin Westwood has been tumultuous at best.

The killer revels his venomous, revenge plot had assistance, the Hastings and Westwood families must band together to defend themselves against a new threat. Samantha develops a risky plan to draw the accomplice out of hiding, but this scheme may cost her more than she is willing to sacrifice.

The masked ball approaching and Samantha may not survive until her wedding day because - by the end of the evening - at least one person will die….


Review:



I adored this book.

If you think you have solved every mistery in the first book of this series you're so wrong.
An Imperfect Engagement is even more engaging,it had me hooked from page one and after days I'm still thinking about that ending.Please give me the next book soon.

Alyssa Drake easily became my favorite writer of this genre,I appreciate the flow of her novels and how well I can visualize every scene in my mind.

I love how Lord Benjamin Westwood is the only one that can tame our wild heroine.Benjamin and Samantha relationship is sweet,funny and hot...never a dull moment with these two.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone