All That I Am by Rachel Brookes


Release Date: 05.20.2017




Synopsis:

A kickass home décor boutique – tick
A sassy mouth and absolutely no filter – tick
A wall so strong no man could ever tear it down - tick, tick, tick!

Or so I thought.

Until I meet Detective Ben Hunt, the owner of exquisite blue eyes, a god-like physique and a seductive smirk that makes me weak at the knees. He charges into my life like a force of nature. No matter how hard I try to keep the walls up around my heart, he’s made it his mission to shatter them. I have no chance of resisting him, but I would make sure I won this tug of war.

Which was what I wanted. 

Right? When did the idea of losing myself to him start to sound so good?

I wish Ben was the only battle I faced. There’s a reason this small town needs a good detective. One way or another I’m going to have to brace for impact, because no wall I build can stop the new threat thundering toward Monroe. 

After all, secrets only stay a secret for so long around here.


Review:



I have seen all the author's struggles to deliver a satisfying story and I'm glad she finally set these characters free because All That I Am was a good and enjoyable read.

Sasha and Ben relationship is hot since their first encounter,there is never a dull moment in their lives. They are both bullheaded and strong willed,I loved their bantering and their romantic chatters.

I can't wait to read the next book in the series to meet again these characters and their varied group of friends. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay