Rumors, Episode 4 by Rachael Brownell


Release Date: 07.12.2018


Synopsis:

"Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread... and hard to extinguish."

It was supposed to be one night.

After watching Ryder fawn all over that little skank, I needed more than booze to help me forget what I lost. What I’d thrown away.

I should have known better than to get involved with another one of the Dixon brothers clan. Their friends are like family and the Dixon family doesn’t keep secrets from each other.

So when one night turned into a week spent rolling around in the sheets, I knew I was in trouble. 

Everyone would find out what I’d done. They’d be able to see through my thick facade.

Rumors will fly. Unless… maybe I can spin the truth. 


Review:


I've really enjoyed this novel.
I like to read stories that surprise me and make me change my mind about some characters.

We knew Megan as Ryder 's mean ex wife but in this book she tells us her part of the story helping us to understand why she did the things she did and why she is the way she is. 
Could she redeem herself with the help of a good man and her only real friend?

This series gets better and better I'm already looking for the next installment,fortunately the author won't let us hanging too long.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone