The Kiss by Natalie Wrye



Release Date: 09.05.2019


Synopsis:

“Admit it. Admit that you wanted that kiss as much as I did.”

I wish someone would have warned me about my best friend Deacon Cross when we were nine.

Because nearly sixteen years later, the only man I’ve forbidden myself to cross that line with still doesn’t understand my rules of friendship.

Best friends aren’t supposed to kiss.

They’re not supposed to dream of having insanely hot sex while working together, either. And they’re definitely not supposed to keep secrets.

And now I wish I had warned myself about this two days ago. Right before Deacon kissed me for the second time. And all of the rules changed…

Review:


I've really enjoyed this story. 
I love friends to lovers trope and if you like it too I recommend to read The Kiss as soon as possible.

Deacon and Kayla are best friends,they met when they were nine years old and they share the same birthday.When they hit puberty their relationship becomes strained and year after year they grow apart.They meet years later in New York,and the chemistry between them is undeniable,they feel the need to kiss each other but kissing your best friend is against Kayla rules.
Will she forget her rules and start to live risking?Or will she lose her best friend in order to live following her strict rules?

I liked how the past flash backs help the reader to know better these beautiful characters.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay