The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak



Release Date: 11.18.2019


Synopsis:

I've made a lot of dumb mistakes but none dumber than losing her.

Senior year. I should be partying and living it up with my friends before graduation, but one more mistake and I'm off the team.

Enter Chloe. She comes into my life at a low point, but she becomes the bright spot I reach for every day. She's the kind of girl who makes a guy want to be a better man. And for a while, I even start to believe I've changed enough to deserve her.

I've got my eye on the future, and I'm letting my past stay where it belongs.
But the thing about the past... it always comes back to bite you when you least expect it.


Review:


The Fake is the last book in the Smart Jocks series,I can't believe this is the end.
When I started this series I've never heard of Rebecca Jenshak but right now after four books I can affirm she easily became one of my favourite authors.I enjoy her words,her characters and her storytelling and I can't wait to read her next novel.

Nathan and Chloe's journey was thrilling and intriguing.They play college sports,the first has just won the basketball championship while the second is a beach volleyball player who just trasferred school because of a scandal. The chemistry between them immediately sparks but they choose to start a fake relationship because they have other priorities, but pretending to love someone it's not that simple and they have to come to terms with their real feelings pretty soon.
Will they accept their feelings and live happily ever after?Or their past mistakes will ruin their relationship?

I want to say thank you to this amazing author to bring some basketball to the romance world.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone