Rising West by Alyson Santos



Release Date: 03.05.2020


Synopsis:

Turner Artist Management Urgent Action Item:

✔ Find a new frontman for Burn Card.

When one of your top artists loses their lead singer to a solo career, you jump on the problem. When it also involves a devastating breakup with the band’s queen bee, you drop everything and run.

So I did—run. To the east, where I found a young single father so mesmerizing, his talent almost makes you forget he comes at a price. Enormous potential steeped in personal tragedy, what’s an agency to do?

See, I’m just the manager. The story that follows actually belongs to my client Liberty Blake and the enigmatic heartthrob whose world is about to be blown apart.

Because now that the industry wolves have the scent, everyone’s desperate to know:

Who is MASON WEST??


Review:


Rising West was an amazing read, beautifully written that hit me right in the feels pulling me in from the beginning.

I've cried a lot reading Mason's story, his past is heartbreaking and his present is a pendulum swinging back and forth from hard to hardest moments and from dark to darkest thoughts until he meets Liberty and her band, the Burn Card, who will give him a glimmer of hope.
Will he shake off all his insecurities and finally see the Sun rising? Or will he succumb under the weight of his sullied conscience?

"So tonight you cry.You grieve.You do whatever you need to do, but tomorrow, you fucking rise."

I think I've loved every single story written by Alyson Santos and after I've read a snippet of next book I can't wait to pick it and read the full story.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay