Blocked by Jami Davenport



Release Date: 04.30.2020


Synopsis:

Axel:

Playing for the Seattle Sockeyes is a dream come true. Yet in less than twenty-four hours, my life is a hot mess, and my dream has turned into a nightmare.

It all starts when I have a one-night stand with my teammate's estranged wife, only I'm not aware she's married, let alone his wife. Now she's stalking me, my teammate hates me, and I'm madly attracted to his sister.

Not a situation I'd wish on anyone, especially me.
 


Review:


Blocked was a very good read.
This is the second book in the series but you can read it without any problem as a stand alone.

I really liked the main characters, especially the heroine.
Axel is a rookie called up to play for the Seattle Sockeyes who ends falling for a teammate’s sister, even if Geneva is pretty badass and not the usual naive virgin character they still have some hurdles to overcome and there’s still a bro code that can’t be broken.

Oh my this was the mother of all slow burns in the romance history, I think I’ve suffered more than the characters waiting for them to take that leap and give in to the fire and chemistry that were consuming them from the inside.

I recommend this book and I can’t wait to read Jami Davenport next work.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay