Varsity Tiebreaker by Ginger Scott



Release Date: 07.23.2020


Synopsis:

Abby Cortez is a girl with goals, on the verge of turning eighteen and on the brink of stardom. Falling in love isn't just something she doesn't have time for, it's something she doesn't really believe in. Her rule? Date but never, ever fall.

Tory "Salvatore" D'Angelo loves falling in love...just not for real. The star basketball player at Allensville Public High gives his heart away one girl at a time then takes it back when he's ready to move on. No serious feelings, no serious pain.

They’re both good plans until Abby’s jaded heart gets all tangled up with Tory’s hopeless one. A friendly rivalry grows into friendship, and long talks start to blur the lines.

Just one problem—Abby’s current boyfriend is Tory’s twin brother, Hayden.

Review:


Varsity Tiebreaker is the book I was looking forward to read since I’ve finished the first book of this young adult series, because I fell in love and I had so many feels for the hero already between those pages.

Tory D’Angelo is the star of his high school basketball team. He is a player and not only on the court, but he doesn’t show his true self to everyone.
Abby Cortez is a young actress. She is a student, a partier and a trophy that her parents tries to get after they divorced. But no one seems to see her true self, and at times she even forgets who she is. It seems like she is always someone else.
They never showed interest for each other, their bantering were glorious, until now when they find out they have a strong attraction and a lot of chemistry for each other and not only that. Maybe they can also tell they are more alike than their friends realize.

“No matter how you position us, we’re the bad guys.”

I never read love triangles but for Tory I made an exception, because I wanted to discover his journey to happiness and I'm glad I did it.
I've enjoyed this story so much and I cheered for my boy from beginning to end, I hoped he could get the girl he wanted, he deserved and he loved.
I really like Ginger Scott's writing and I'm never disappointed with her books.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone