Heartache and Hope by Jay McLean

 


Release Date: 06.26.2019


Synopsis:

Ava Diaz needs saving.

She just doesn’t know it yet.

Just like she doesn’t know a thing about the boy she sits next to on the first day of senior year.

He thinks she’s a brat.

She thinks he’s entitled.

Maybe first impressions don’t always last…

Because Connor Ledger’s about to save her.

He just doesn’t know why.


Review:


I loved this story.

I admit that reading about these two young persons who have to carry the weight of their worlds on their shoulders broke my heart, to see them fight against fate and life in order to be a normal teen just for a few hours broke my heart, to see them turn on a little light of hope for each other made me hopeful but the end just brought me some more heartbreak.


“Love is not a noun.

Love is something you do.

Something you prove.

Something you work hard to create.

Love is not something that simply exists because you say it.

Love is not a noun.

Love is a verb.”


Ava and Connor’s journey is a tough and tortous one, when you believe it is going to be better it’s where their love is put to the test again.


“Love should make people stay. Love should make you want to keep the people who hold that love near.”


Heartache and Hope kept me glued to my reader for hours and I’m so happy I don’t have to wait to read next book after that the ending left to cry my eyes out.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

The Wallflower and the Running Back by Ginger Scott