Mr. Park Lane by Louise Bay

 





Synopsis:


I haven’t seen him in over a decade, but Joshua Luca can still get to me. And I hate it.

At twenty-nine, I’m a doctor and I’ve travelled the world, but just the thought of him has me sliding my sweaty palms down my jeans and wishing I could steady my racing heartbeat.

Joshua was an almost obsession until, at seventeen, he cost me my future. In one night, I grew up and let go of my silly crush.

My infatuation for Joshua is dead and buried. Forever.

It doesn’t matter that he’s my new flat mate.

Or that he still has that same sexy smile.

I barely notice how that, despite his billions, he’s the kindest man I know.

Or that when he touches me, a thousand tiny fireworks explode all over my body.

I’m completely over Joshua Luca.


Review:



Louise Bay books are always my most anticipated reads and she never let me down.
Mr. Park Lane was good, the main characters pure perfection, the flowing storyline made me finish it too soon.

Hartford had to go back to London, after years spent abroad as a doctor with Médecins Sans Frontières, because she broke her leg. Joshua is the successful CEO of his AD company. Their mothers are friends and they ask Joshua to share his apartment with Hartford while she settle in the big city again. They knew one another when they were young but they haven't met for a long time so they start a brand new friendship, that maybe it will become something more.

Hartford and Joshua are opposites but deep down they are more alike than they know. Hartford is not good at socializing, while Joshua is a social animal but they are both scared to suffer for love again so the first puts all of herself into working and the latter goes out with a different woman every night. I adored their easy friendship, they can laugh and talk about anything with one another, non to mention their chemistry that made me blush at times. They are so genuine I rooted for them from start to end.

I recommend it,you'll enjoy it all the way through!




Release Date: 09.28.2021


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone