Only One Regret by Natasha Madison

 



Synopsis:

Cooper

My name came with big skates to fill.
At the top of my game, I had everything I wanted, or so I thought.
Being traded to Dallas was not what I was expecting but neither were the divorce papers I was served.
Now I’m a single dad in a city that isn’t my home.

Erika

Handed my biggest client when I was twenty-two made my dreams come true.
Over time, our work relationship changed, and we grew closer, leaning on each other for support.
He was my rock, my best friend.
Then one drunken night changed everything, and I saw what was in front of me all along.
I just hope that when the dust settles, we won’t regret it.


Review:


Only One Regret was such a cute and sexy addition to this great series.

Cooper is an hockey player who was born in a big family with a lot of exceptional hockey players. His career in Dallas is great but his personal life is not so good. When his divorce is signed, he feels like a failure and there is only a woman who can make him feel better, Emma his agent and best friend. She decides to make a party for his newfound bachelorhood and they have so much fun that they forget everything else but the two of them. Will they put at risk their friendship for something more? Or will they ignore their attraction?

Cooper and Emma were so good together. Their friendship and their chemistry were wonderful. I adored to see how their feelings for each other change, becoming deeper until they can't ignore them anymore. And, as often happens, they are the last to realize it.

It was such a pleasure to see Cooper's family again, especially his father and uncle Max whose bantering are always fun.

Natasha Madison made me fall for another alpha man and a smart woman. I loved how she wrote the friendship between the main characters, but I didn't like too much that when they start to be intimate it seems like they try to make up for lost time.

I recommend to read it if you enjoy a nice romance, next to no drama, with a lot of sex, two sweet baby girls and a funny big family holiday trip.




Release Date: 10.19.2021



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone