Wild Love by Rebecca Jenshak

 




Synopsis:

Johnny Maverick is a lot of things.
Great hockey player
Loyal friend
Always up for a good time

And now, he's my new roommate.

It's only for a few weeks while I intern for the Wildcats - his new NHL team.
And there are some pros to living with my hot and ridiculous friend (or is that ridiculously hot?). He's fun and unexpectedly sweet, and he reminds me not to take myself too seriously.

I had no intention of breaking the one rule given to me on my first day on the job: no sleeping with the players.
And if I had, I never dreamed that player would be Johnny Maverick.

Review:



Here we are at the end of another amazing series written by Rebecca Jenshak, I think she couldn't have written a better story to say goodbye to these special group of characters.

For Maverick has arrived the time to say goodbye to his college friends because he has signed with the hockey team of Minnesota Wildcat. While he is happy to go and start his professional career he is also sad to leave the family he chose years before, so when the occasion raise he recommend his friend, Dakota, for a Summer internship with his new team. Dakota is extatic for this job and immediately accepts. She will do what she loves and she will spend more time with Maverick.

Maverick is easygoing and generous, he often acts without thinking but he never acts to be mean. Dakota is smart and lovely, she is a very organized woman and at times she overthinks instead of letting go. They seem to be pretty different but I assure you they are perfect together, their friendship is easy and funny and the chemistry is just off the charts though.

I loved everything about this book, I can't recommend to read it enough.






Release Date: 10.26.2021






























Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone