Tall, Dark, and Bossy by A.M. Hargrove

 





Synopsis:


The first time I met sexy Stanton Baines, I nearly swallowed my tongue.
But that was before he opened his mouth and directed his insolent comments at me.
Not one to back down from a clash, I fired right back.
From then on, Stanton pursued me with a vengeance.
The first thing I learned was he discarded women like gum wrappers.
Second, the control freak thought he could dominate me.
That billionaire might be the boss of everybody else, but he was never going to be my bosshole.
Nor was I going to be one of his crumpled-up gum wrappers.
My heart had been trampled on enough.
Mr. Baines would not be adding his shoeprints to it.
Except he didn’t give up.
The more I sassed, the more he chased.
After he had me wrapped around his pinkie, he left…as in poofed right out of the country without so much as a farewell.
I figured we were over.
Boy was I ever wrong.
I had completely underestimated the man and that alphahole was about to bring me to my knees...unless I did it to him first.


Review:




Stanton and Stacey meets at the wedding of his brother and her best friend, she has a terrible partner who leaves the party without her before the night ends, so Stanton keeps her company. They have a burning hot attraction and a lot of chemistry but they choose to not act on it to not rattle the married couple that think a relationship between them a mistake. Will they resist at their first instinct? Or will they make a mess of the situation?

Stacey and Stanton journey wan't easy, they are two multi layered characters and there is a lot more to them than you can see at the beginning. It was nice to know them better and to wish them to get their happily ever after.

I liked to read Tall, Dark, and Bossy and definitely will read other books written by this author, but at times it felt like it was too much, the characters were too much bossy and too much bullheaded, and there was too much drama that at times seemed not too relevant for the storyline.


































Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone