The Best Men by Sarina Bowen & Lauren Blakely

 




Synopsis:


In my defense, I was left alone with a bottle of single-malt and a life-long penchant for protecting my baby sister. Still, that's no excuse to send ten drunk-texts on why her hasty marriage would be a mistake.

If only I had just texted my sister. But nope. I accidentally sent the message to her, her groom, and his super hot wingman.

I also used the phrase “super hot wingman,” so I’d like to die now.

Instead, I have to plan a wedding with the aforementioned hottie and share a too-small guesthouse in steamy Miami.

Three days in the sun with the cocky, charming former athlete who likes to push my buttons? Fine, two can play at that let’s-infuriate-each-other game.

Until Asher ups the stakes with one wildly sexy suggestion. A no-strings fling, then I go back to my single dad life in New York, and he returns to his star-studded one.

Sign me up.

But the more nights I spend with the other best man, the more I want days too, and that just can't happen. Especially when I find out the real reason why…


Review:



The Best Men is an easy and entertaining read, it kept me engaged and it brought a smile to my face.

Mark is not happy to see his younger sister to be swept away in a whirlwind from a rich guy and to get married in a matter of months. But he wants her to be happy, so he accepts to be her best man and to go checking that everything is perfect at her destination wedding with her future husband's best man, Asher.
Mark and Asher are opposites, they live their lives in a completely different way, organized and a planner the first one and a chaotic and a man who lives day to day the latter, but they feel a strong physical chemistry for each other. Will their differences keep them away from each other? Or will they give in to their sexual tension?

I enjoyed so much these main characters, their relationship is cute and hot and their bantering always funny. It was a pleasure to follow Mark and Asher's journey, they grow up so much page after page, understanding themselves better, taking the risk and go for everything that make them happy.

I think this co-authoring experience is really well done because I didn't get the difference in the writing styles and the story had a good flow.

Get this book you will not be disappointed!





Release Date: 01.18.2022





















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak