Mr. Bloomsbury by Louise Bay

 






Synopsis:

He's cold, rude and undeniably arrogant.

That’s how Andrew Blake's best friends describe him.

Bad luck for me that I’m his new assistant.

Nothing I do is good enough.

The more I try and please him, the more he ignores me.

I’m beginning to wonder if there’s a heart in that tall, hard, gorgeous body of his.

After work I’m complaining about him to my new best friend—the bartender at the pub near the office.

Guess who’s seated behind me and has heard every gripe, grumble and grievance?

By the look in Andrew's eye, I can't tell if I'm going to get fired or kissed.

Review:





Mr. Bloomsbury was a good, swoonie, steamy read.
I was invested in the story since the beginning, it was a wonderful journey.

Sofia Rossi is a new yorker in London, after an exhausting research she gets a job as assistant for Andrew Blake. He is a cold and not too friendly boss but Sofia isn't discouraged and she keeps working hard. When they fortuitously meet after work in a bar they begin to know each other better, to unveil a new side of them, and their professional rules start to blur.

I liked both the main characters and I loved how they were depicted with two very different personalities that mix and blend really well. Sofia and Andrew have an incredible steamy chemistry in the bedroom, but also a surprising connection at the office. They and their relationship are swoon worthy, I was rooting for them throughout the book.

I'll never get tired to recommend Louise Bay books because she is great writing Billionaire storylines.









Release Date: 03.08.2022















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay