Dr. Perfect by Louise Bay

 






Synopsis:


A boss, his assistant, a snowstorm and just one bed. What could go wrong?

They call him Dr. Perfect.

I call him Dr. Aloof, Dr. Arrogant, Dr. If-you're-going-to-fire-me-just-get-it-over-with.

If I had other options, I'd quit, but I need this job. Badly. So I jump at the chance to impress him by hand-delivering some important documents.

Yes, he's staying on a remote Scottish Island, but I've got it covered...

Until the ferry back is cancelled, there are no hotels on the island and there's a storm headed our way.

So I'm snowed in with my impossibly handsome boss, who barely knows my name, in a tiny one-bedroom cottage in the middle of nowhere.

But unlike the snow outside, his icy stare is beginning to melt and we don't need a generator to keep it warm inside.


Review:



Dr. Perfect was a nice and sexy read, it's written in the usual Louise Bay style, flowing wording and well developped characters. 

Zach Cove comes from a royal family of doctors, he is well respected, he is known as Dr. Perfect, but he hides a discomfort for his career. Ellie Frost wants to be a chef, but she needs money in order to attend a famous cooking school. She gets an assistant job for dr. Cove without any particular working experience. Ellie and Zach relationship is restrained until they get snowed in a remote scottish island and they have the chance to open up and to know each other better.

I'm in love with these characters. I adored how Ellie and Zach support each other in their choices without any pressure. They are sweet, passionate and caring.
Their story intrigued me, their intimity came a bit abruptly, I would have liked to read more about their courting, but in the end I was happy to witness their personal growth.

I am looking forward to reading next novel by this author.



Release Date: 04.20.2023









Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak