Sure Shot by Kat Mizera

 




Synopsis:


Welcome to Fort Lauderdale... where the days are hot and the Knights are hotter!


I gave up everything for hockey… even my chance at love. But relocating to Florida to be the starting goalie for the Lauderdale Knights is still the best decision I’d ever made. I have everything… except someone to share it with.

As the league’s Most Valuable Player, I have my choice of women, but the one I want broke my heart. When she gets injured, I finally get the second chance I’ve been waiting for.

Being a female professional hockey player is hard. Doing the right thing is even harder. And I would know. Breaking things off with my college boyfriend so we could both have a shot at a career… was the wrong move.

When a party gets out of control, I find myself reaching out to the only man I’ve ever loved—the sexy-as-sin goalie for the Lauderdale Knights. Nothing like a concussion to break the ice. Turns out the sparks between us burn hotter than ever.

I don’t know if there’s a chance to fix what I broke, but my heart is telling me I have to try.



Review:




Sure Shot is a well written and very enjoyable story, with nice characters and a good storyline.
I got sucked right in Sutton and Camden's story.

Sutton and Camden are hockey players. They were a couple until life pulled them in different paths after college and Sutton broke off their relationship. Now, after more than a year apart, when Sutton needs a friend more than anything else Camden lends her a hand.

Camden is a real sweetheart, I adored him, he touched my heartstrings.. Sutton for me is relatable, her doubts and apprehension for the future is perfectly understandable. You can see they are made for each other, their feelings and attraction for each other are pretty obvious even after they were apart for more than a year, but they have to work through their issues in order to enjoy their second chand at being happy together.

I am happy to recommend this novel to whoever like sports romance and second chance at love trope.









Release Date: 04.18.2023
















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak