Hit 'em Hard by Kat Mizera

 

 
 

Synopsis:

 
The Phantoms are back with a vengeance… and the City of Angels will never be the same.

JENSEN

Chasing my pro hockey dreams in the City of Angels has been a relentless battle. Each season feels like starting over, and being miles away from my family only adds to the struggle. I don’t know what I would do without my online gaming friends. Especially @Empress.

I know nothing about her—not even her real name—but what I do know with certainty is that our chats are my lifeline. I wish she would let me in, but she guards her secrets even more closely than I do.

A chance encounter puts us in the same room together, and the attraction IRL is next level. But before I can make my play, she disappears. I'm desperate to find her again and my meddling, matchmaking mother shows up just in time to help. Can I convince her that I'll be there no matter what she's hiding? Or will we both get hit hard in this real life game of love?

 

Review: 


 
 
I've really enjoyed Hit 'em Hard.
The novel is sweet, warm, at times emotional. I didn't know what to expect, but Kat Mizera flawless writing swept me along in the story from the start.

Actress Bailey Walker gives up her sparkling and fashionable life when a car accident leaves her scarred and with chronic pain, she retires at home and starts to play an on-line game. She finds some comfort in the anonymity of the game, soshe begins to open up to another player, but when the time is right will she accepts to give him a chance in real life?

I fully understand why it's so scary, and also embarrassing, to meet a person for the first time in real life after you've spoken online for a long time, but Jensen is kind, patient, protective without exaggerating, and hot, and Bailey can't let him slip by.
I loved them together, they are perfect for each other, they have a deep connection, they are supportive, they encourage one another to do better, and they have a scorching chemistry.

These Bang brothers are one better than the other, I can't wait to read next book in the series.
 

 
 
 
 
Release Date: 06.09.2024
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Love and Fate by Loriana Cappello

The Sticky Toffee Pudding Club by Rosie Green

Coming Home to Starr's Fall by Kate Hewitt