Light 'em Up by Kelly Jamieson

 


 
 

Synopsis:

 

Annie Bang

I’m thrilled to be working in professional hockey, since my five brothers are all hockey players. My new role as skating coach to the New York Bears is the perfect fit and I can’t wait to whip all these guys into shape so we can win more games. Except one of the guys is Logan Coates—the guy who sent my brother to the hospital in a memorable game three seasons ago. I want nothing to do with him.

Logan Coates

I don’t need some tiny figure skater telling me what to do. I know how to skate. I wouldn’t be in the NHL if I didn’t. Although, I am a fourth liner. I do want more ice time. I want to make a difference on the team. But learning how to figure skate isn’t it. Especially from Annie Bang, who hates my guts. Speaking of guts…she has ’em. She’s a pint-sized badass. And that’s sexy as hell. When I’m around her, my skate blade’s not the only thing made of steel.

 

Review: 


 

I loved Light 'em Up from the first chapter to the end, it was a nice and sexy read.

Kelly Jamieson is a new to me author but her writing and the storyline just clicked with me and I've finished this novel too quicly.

After finishing her sport career, Annie Bang joined as a skating coach the Bears, the New York NHL team. She works really hard to prove her value and to show how important and useful her job truly is to the skeptical hockey players and to her family; however the encounter with a player, Logan Coates, might undermine her efforts.

Annie and Logan have an explosive chemistry, which they cannot hide. Their connection is superb, but what I liked the most of their relationship is the trust in each other they build speaking about everything. They don't stop at the idea they have of each other because their bond it's worth fighting for.

I highly recommend to read this book. I look forward to reading about the last Bang brother, even if I'm gonna miss this lovely family. 


 
 
Release Date: 08.06.2024
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Love and Fate by Loriana Cappello

The Sticky Toffee Pudding Club by Rosie Green

Coming Home to Starr's Fall by Kate Hewitt