Mr. Heartbreaker by Piper Rayne

 

 
 

Synopsis:

 

I made a deal with my brother a long time ago to never date his teammates.

Technically, Rowan Landry, the hot as hell center for the Chicago Falcons, is no longer my brother’s teammate. Or his best friend. Their college days are long behind them, and they barely talk now.

Also, I’m not dating him—we’re just sleeping together. There’s a difference.

Except there’s not a lot of sleeping going on, and neither one of us wants to stop what we’re doing.

It’s all fun and games until my brother is traded to the Falcons, because Rowan doesn’t know I’m the new goalie’s little sister. Oops.

 

Review: 


 
Kyleigh and Rowan meet at a wedding, they decide to spend the night together. First thing in the morning Kyleigh ran away leaving Rowan asleep, because he is a famous hockey player and she is the sister of another player in the league. They fortuitously meet again, and from that moment on they won't leave each other, but Kyleigh is still keeping some secrets that could put at the risk their liaison.

I didn't like Kyleigh until she stopped to be a doormat and stood up for herself. Rowan is a very good character, I appreciated how he let Kyleigh set the rhythm of their encounters. I really like how the relationship developped between them. They started with some steamy exercise in the bed, and slowly they became more and more attached to each other.

This was my first book by Piper Rayne and I've really enjoyed their writing. The story is humorous with a little drama that kept me entertained from start to end.

I'll look forward to next book in the series, from the epilogue I anticipate another good read.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Release Date: 10.15.2024
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Love and Fate by Loriana Cappello

The Sticky Toffee Pudding Club by Rosie Green

Coming Home to Starr's Fall by Kate Hewitt