October Recap

 






I was so busy on October I didn't expect to have time to read but I found it, and I've enjoyed every minute spent with my books.



On October I've read 11 books:




- Courting The Cowboy Boss by Janice Maynard 🐞🐞🐞
- A Little Too Late by Sarina Bowen πŸžπŸžπŸžπŸž
- Play Smart by Aly Stiles 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Snowed In With The Player by Rebecca Jenshak 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Clara's Secret Garden by Rosie Green 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Three Cowboys And The Baby by Kate Pearce 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Christmas Wishes And Cowboy Kisses by VA 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The House On The Lake by Holly Hill Mangin 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- A Stolen Knight's Kiss by Melissa Olliver 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- One Week Wingman by Lila Monroe 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Tall, Dark, And Dreamy by A. M. Hargrove 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞



                  


My favourite Book Of The Month is Tall, Dark, And Dreamy by A. M. Hargrove because it is the right blend of sweet and hot story.






For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the Spooky Season prompt I've read

- The House On The Lake by Holly Hill Mangin.



Let me know if you have read some of these books.



That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede






































Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay