Charming CEO by Lila Monroe

 






Synopsis:


He’s the bane of her existence… and her brother’s best friend! 
Flynn McCord is ruggedly charming, impossibly annoying, and… my brother’s best friend. He’s been driving me crazy as long as I can remember - and not even in a sexy, fun ‘oh my god, don’t stop’ kind of way. Is it any wonder the only action I’m getting these days is of the solo variety, courtesy of my soon-to-be-launched adult accessory empire? 
The classy, top-secret adult accessory empire I’m opening… right next door to Flynn’s workshop. Where he can hear me. Testing the merchandise. 
Every night. 
Soon, the chemistry between us is impossible to ignore, even for a stubborn (fine) ass like Flynn. But as our off-limits romance sizzles, the fun and (battery-operated) games take a turn for something… real? With torn loyalties, sexy secrets, and my new business on the line, can we find a way to put the ‘love’ into enemies-to-lovers, or will this relationship run out of juice? 


Review:



Charming CEO is a good, easy story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

This novel follow Flynn McCord and Piper Dashford's journey.
Flynn is the best friend of Piper's brother, they know each other a long time, he's always protected her from the guys who buzzed around her, but now that she grew up and she became a beautiful woman, who lives in the same city and rents one of his shops, will he resist to the rising chemestry between them?

I warn you to be ready to be swept away from a mix of humorous, hotness and sweetness. 
I loved Piper, she knows what she wants and she is not scared to go and get it, in her working and love life. She is a bold and decisive character and Flynn didn't have any chance to resist her since the beginning, even if he tried.

Lila Monroe writes my favourite rom-coms, I read them as soon as I get them and I finish them in a blink, spending the time in between one and the other missing her words and characters immensily.

I recommend to read it if you're looking for a good giggling time.




Release Date: 01.16.2023















Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay