Freed By Him by GL Chapple



Release Date: 11.19.2015




Synopsis:

He Hurt me
He broke me
He almost destroyed me


Nobody was ever going to do that to me again. I learnt to fight back. I made myself tougher, harder, stronger. I didn't need or want anyone.

Until Nate Masters

Until he made me feel, want, need...

Then my carefully constructed world began falling apart around me. Secrets shattering my faith in those closest to me and with the nightmare from my past pushing it's way back into my present, I don't know how much strength I have left to fight with...

Could I trust him? Give someone the power to hurt me again...He's determined to break me free from behind my walls of self preservation

I'm just not sure I'm ready or willing to be Freed by Him...

***This is the first of a two part series***
Please note - Due to the adult nature of this book it is only suitable for those aged 17 and over.
 





Review:



This is a great debut novel that will leave you starved for more.

Lena and Nate,our two main characters,live a half life.After some past tragic events they have trust issues.The walls they have built to keep people away start to crumble thanks to the feelings for each other and their sex chemistry and they choose to move on from their past and to fight for a better future.They are portrayed so well that you cannot not be involved into their lives. 
I liked the supporting characters too especially Nate's grandfather.








Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Highgate Cemetery Murder by Irina Shapiro

Hearts Don't Lie by Sutton Bishop

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone