The Bet by Natalie Wrye



Release Date: 12.30.2018


Synopsis:

It was supposed to be an innocent wager, a harmless game.

It turned out to be so much more.

Maybe that's because everything involving Violet Keats was so much more.

More frustrating.
More pain-in-the-ass.
More sexy than anything I'd ever seen.

You know what they say: All's fair in love and the law.

And what happens to Manhattan's toughest lawyer when she ends up on the wrong side of my bitter family feud should be no different...

Until one night changes everything.

I knew what taking this dangerous bet would do to her. 

What I never bet on is what taking this gamble would do to me... 


Review:


I've liked this story very much.

I found both the main characters really interesting,Violet and Heath are such strong characters with a lot of common features.Their relationship is an emotional tilt-a-whirl,they have ups and downs and it's a pleasure to read their banterings.

I've appreciated Natalie Wrye's writing style as usual.I like how she delivers her words,it seems like a tiny piece of the puzzle is shown word after word and the reader can't get distracted or he risks to miss the magic.A special mention should be given to the hot scenes that are always engaging.

I can't wait to get next book...hurry up please.






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Sunshine Sisters: Aurora by Rosie Green

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone