Two by E.S. Carter



Release Date: 07.30.2019


Synopsis:

One becomes two. 
Two become one.

Should love be easy? 
Because, after all, love is love.

I once thought I didn’t have a type.
Man or woman, I didn’t have a preference. If I liked you, I liked you. 
I was wrong.
I have a preference. A strong one. 
His name is Flynn. 
Flynn Phillips.

Life is no longer full of ones but full of firsts.

Can I make Flynn my last? 
Can one become two... forever?

Review:


Two was a very good read.
We already met Isaac and Flynn in their book ONE.I've loved them, suffered with them and cheered for their happy ending.

Now they are a couple but their relationship is put once again to the test.They are struggling with their work commitments and some family crisis that keep them away from each other.
Will their love overcomes these hardships or their relationship has come to an end?

I really hope Mrs. Carter won't make us wait to long to release Nate's story.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Lady's Proposal For The Laird by Jeanine Englert

The Payback Adventure by Melissa McClone

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay