January Recap

 



I decided to keep a better track of my reads so I'll make, or better I'll try, a monthly recap. At the end of the year it will be easier to look back and remember the books I've read.


On January I've read 11 books:



8 Romance

- Hold Me Forever by Layla Hagen 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- This Is Crazy by Natasha Madison 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Charming Texas Cowboy by Teri Anne Stanley 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Cowboy's Secret Son by Leslie North 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Pieces Of You & Pieces Of Me by Jay McLean 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- Maverick Mogul by Lila Monroe 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

- The Best Men by Sarina Bowen & Lauren Blakely 🐞🐞🐞🐞

1 Novella

- Super Hot Wingman by Sarina Bowen & Lauren Blakely 🐞🐞🐞🐞

2 Cosy Mystery

- Up To No Gouda by Linda Reilly 🐞🐞🐞🐞

- A Plethora Of Phantoms by Penny Hampson 🐞🐞🐞🐞

 

My favourite story of the month is Maverick Mogul by Lila Monroe, a great Rom Com.


 

For the Neverending NetGalley Challenge with the New Beginnings prompt I've read:

A first in a new series: Up To No Gouda by Linda Reilly.

A new to me author: Charming Texas Cowboy by Teri Anne Stanley and Cowboy's Secret Son by Leslie North.


For Beat The Backlog Challenge I've read This Is Crazy by Natasha Madison, a book I have on my kindle since July 2020.


That's all!!

See You

xx

Fede

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay