June Recap

 





June has flown by quickly, it was an unpredictably and unprecedentedly hot month, fortunately I have read a lot of good book.



On June I've read 9 books:


     








-  Win Place Show by Liz Crowe 🐞🐞🐞
- The Little Bookshop By The Sea by Eliza J. Scott 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Two For Roughing by Lasairiona E. McMaster 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Mystery In The Palace Of Westminster by Sarah Lustig 🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Kittens & Kisses by Melissa McClone 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Mr. Notting Hill by Louise Bay 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Rebounding by Jami Davenport 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- Tristan & Isabel: Apartment 11F by Aly Stiles 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
- The Gin Sisters' Promise by Faith Hogan 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞




     


It was hard to choose my Book Of The Month because I've enjoyed a lot of stories this month, every single one was special to me but my choice went to Kittens & Kisses by Melissa McClone because it was the third book in the series and I got attached to the characters.


Let me know if you have read some of these books.


That's all for this month!!
See you
xx
Fede










Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay