Dr. Fake Fiancé by Louise Bay

 


 

Synopsis:



She’s famous. He hasn’t a clue who she is.

I’m in London, in disguise, trying to hide from the tabloids, when I slam into a wall.

Except it’s not a wall. It’s a hot hunk of British man.

And I just poured scorching hot coffee all over him.

He goes from burn victim to my fiancé in three days flat. It’s all fake to divert tabloid attention away from my recent breakup with my longtime boyfriend-turned-traitor.

Except it doesn’t feel fake. The way he looks at me makes me shiver. When he touches me, I’m molten lava.

Neither of us is looking for anything serious.

Except…did I tell you how hot he looks playing naked Twister? He might just be husband material.

For real.

 

Review: 


 
Dr. Fake Fiancé is the fourth book in the Doctor series, but it could be read as a standalone. I highly recommend not only this novel but also the previous ones.

This was a fabulous read, I enjoyed it from the first page until the last. The writing was captivating, the storyline well done and the characters and complex and lovely.

Vivian Cross, famous american singer, escaped to London to find some freedom from paparazzi that started to follow her after her breakup of her long lasting relationship. Here she meets a hot GP that ignores who she is, but still he wants to spend time with her. When paparazzi pop Vivian happy bubble, and Beau finds out she is famous, he still wants to be her friend, and when she needs a fake boyfriends he comes forward. This is the beginning of their beautiful adventure.

Vivian and Beau come from different worlds, but their attraction and their will to learn to know their true selves push them together in a very compelling relationship. They help each other to understand what's the better path to follow for their future, and they make each other happy.

I've not only loved the time Beau and Vivian spend together alone, but also the family times with Beau's parents and brothers. The Coves are so chaotic and endearing I'd like to be part of their fam so bad. 

 
 

 
Release Date: 11.09.2023
 
 
 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

The Love Algorithm by Camilla Isley

Burnout by Rebecca Jenshak

Dr. Single Dad by Louise Bay